ICS Legal | EEA Family Permit | UK Family Visa | UK Family Sponsorship
If you want to get an EEA family permit for your family or partner in the UK and they're from the European Economic Area (EEA) then connect with us. We are providing all of this service by our better quality solicitor.
Know About EEA Family Permit (UK Family Visas):
The type of visa required for an individual wishing to stay in the UK subject to expediency on the basis that they have a family member or spouse who possesses obscure leave to remain in the UK is known as a ‘family of a permanent person visa’ and are valid for 2 years and 6 months.
EEA Family Permit Requirements:
EEA Family Permit applicants represent the following requirements:
• The EEA-national partner must be exercising his or her Treaty rights in the UK - i.e. self-employment, study, employment;
• The non-EEA family member and the EEA national must either be legally married to each other (married couples) or be able to provide evidence of living together within the most recent two years (unmarried couples);
• The non-EEA family member and the EEA national must have met already;
• The non-EEA family member and the EEA national must demonstrate intent to live together;
• The non-EEA family member and the EEA national must be travelling to the UK together, or the EEA national should already be in the UK;
• The family unit must not be dependent on public funds whilst in the United Kingdom.
Visit the site for more details - https://www.icslegal.com/eea-family-permit-uk-family-visa.php