Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa & Immigration Advice Service | ICS Legal
Tier 1 Entrepreneur is to attract people to invest in the United Kingdom by setting up or taking over, and being actively involved in the running of, one or more businesses. Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is ideal for Entrepreneurs with some money to invest in the UK. If you have at least £50,000 to invest, you may be able to apply for this visa. In practice, most people who apply will need to have £200,000 of available funds held in a regulated financial institution.
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur sub-category is perfect for those individuals wishing to start a business in the UK who can meet the criteria. Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) is for non-European migrants who want to invest in the UK by setting up or taking over, and being actively involved in the running of a business.
A 'business' means an enterprise as:
1. a sole trader
2. a partnership, or
3. a company registered in the UK
You can apply under the Entrepreneur category if you are:
1. in the United Kingdom and want to make an initial application as an Entrepreneur;
2. already in the United Kingdom as an Entrepreneur and want to extend your permission to stay within your existing category;
3. already in the United Kingdom as a business person or innovator and want to extend your permission to stay in the entrepreneur category;
4. Applying for permission to enter the UK (known as entry clearance) under the Entrepreneur category.
For your application for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa to be successful, you must score a total of 95 points and meet all the other requirements under the Immigration Rules.
You can read more information on the following: https://www.icslegal.com/tier1-entrepreneur.php