Legal-Lawyer Services

Why ICS Legal for Employer Sponsorship License & how long is valid for?

London, England - 12 Mar, 2019


All employers who wish to eligible foreign national workers have been required to register for a Sponsorship License with the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA). Registration is required if you wish to be eligible to recruit from the foreign labour pool. ICS Legal is fully qualified to manage all of your Points Based System employer licensing & help.
If instructed to represent you regarding your application for Tier 2, Tier 4 or Tier 5 sponsor license, we will do the following for you:
• Our immigration lawyers will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedures to be adopted by the Home Office, UKBA in your application for a sponsorship license
• Our immigration lawyers will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your application for a sponsorship license
• Our immigration lawyers will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your application
• Our immigration lawyers will complete your sponsorship application online for you and discuss the same with you
• Our immigration lawyers will liaise with the Home Office (UKBA) for expeditious decision on the sponsorship application
Licenses are valid for four years, starting from the day it is issued or the day that applications start for the relevant tier of the points-based system, whichever is the later.

You can read more information on the following: https://www.sponsorlicence.com/employer-sponsorship-licence/

Related ads